We may suspend Business Profiles and user accounts that go against our guidelines. To fix a suspended profile, you must submit a reinstatement form.
Appeal a denied request
If your reinstatement request is denied, we may be able to prove your eligibility. Reply to the email that let you know your appeal was denied with:
- Pictures of the front of the store
- Summary of business operations
Fix issues with a reinstated profile
Important: We will notify you with the reason for suspension but we may not be able to provide certain specific details in situations where such information may lead to additional abusive behavior.
If you have editing issues with your reinstated profile, you can contact Business Profile Support.
Understand reinstatement requestsResponse times
We review, investigate, and clear up most requests within 2 weeks.
If we remove:
- The public can’t go to the profile.
- The owner and managers can't act on the profile.
- The owner and managers can ask us to reinstate the profile. We reinstate both the profile and its owner and managers.
The owner’s Google Account
- We remove all the locations owned by that user.
- If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we also reinstate the owned locations.
A manager’s Google Account
- We suspend the manager on the accounts that they manage. It doesn't affect the locations.
- If we reinstate a manager’s Google Account, they regain access to the locations.