We may suspend Business Profiles and user accounts that go against our guidelines. To fix a suspended profile, you must first submit a reinstatement form.
Fix a suspended profile
Important: To avoid delays, submit only one reinstatement request per account.
Appeal a denied request
If your request was incorrectly denied, we can help verify your eligibility. When you get an email from us, reply with:
- Pictures of the front of the shop
- Summary of business operations
Fix issues with a reinstated profile
Important: We can’t give specific reasons why any Business Profile was suspended.
If you have issues with your reinstated profile, reply to the email that you got from us with info about your issues. We’ll investigate.
Understand reinstatement requestsResponse times
- Most requests are reviewed, investigated and resolved in three working days.
- If it’s been more than three working days since you sent a request, reply with the email that you get from us. We’ll investigate.
If we remove:
- The public can’t visit the profile.
- The owner and managers can't act on the profile.
- The owner and managers can ask us to reinstate the profile. If a profile gets reinstated, we also reinstate its owner and managers.
The owner’s Google Account
- We remove all the locations owned by that user.
- If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we'll also reinstate the owned locations.
A manager’s Google Account
- We suspend the manager on the accounts that they manage. The locations aren’t affected.
- If we reinstate a manager’s Google Account, they regain access to the locations.