We may suspend Business Profiles and user accounts that go against our guidelines. To fix a suspended profile, you must submit a reinstatement form.
Fix a suspended profile
Important: To avoid delays, submit one reinstatement request per account.
Appeal a denied request
We can help prove your eligibility. When you get an email from us, reply with:
- Pictures of the front of the store
- Summary of business operations
Fix issues with a reinstated profile
Important: We can’t give specific reasons why any Business Profile was suspended.
If you have issues with your reinstated profile, reply to the email you get from us with info about your issues.
Understand reinstatement requestsResponse times
- We review, investigate, and clear up most requests in 3 business days.
- If it takes more than 3 business days, reply to the email you get from us.
If we remove:
- The public can’t go to the profile.
- The owner and managers can't act on the profile.
- The owner and managers can ask us to reinstate the profile. We reinstate both the profile and its owner and managers.
The owner’s Google Account
- We remove all the locations owned by that user.
- If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we also reinstate the owned locations.
A manager’s Google Account
- We suspend the manager on the accounts that they manage. It doesn't affect the locations.
- If we reinstate a manager’s Google Account, they regain access to the locations.