We may suspend Business Profiles and user accounts that go against our guidelines. Check our guidelines.
Important: As a precaution in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. It may take longer than usual to connect with us. We recommend our Help Community and YouTube Channel. Thank you for your patience.
Fix a suspended profile
Important: To avoid delays, submit one request per account.
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business. Ensure your profile follows the guidelines. Learn how to edit your profile.
- After your profile meets guidelines, you can ask for reinstatement. Use our form.
Appeal a denied request
If your request was incorrectly denied, contact us. We can help verify your eligibility. When you get an email from us, reply with:
- Pictures of the front of the store
- Summary of business operations
Fix issues with a reinstated profile
Important: We can’t give specific reasons why any Business Profile was suspended.
If you have issues with your reinstated profile, contact us. When you get an email from us, reply with info about your issues. We’ll investigate.
Understand reinstatement requests
- Most requests are reviewed, investigated, and resolved in 3 business days.
- If it’s been more than 3 business days since you sent a request, contact us. We’ll investigate.
If we remove:
- The public can’t visit the profile.
- The owner and managers can't act on the profile.
- The owner and managers can ask us to reinstate the profile. If a profile gets reinstated, we also reinstate its owner and managers.
The owner’s Google Account
- We remove all the locations owned by that user.
- If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we'll also reinstate the owned locations.
A manager’s Google Account
- We suspend the manager on the accounts they manage. The locations aren’t affected.
- If we reinstate a manager’s Google Account, they regain access to the locations.