Business details displayed on Google come from a variety of different sources and are meant to provide customers with the most complete and up-to-date information possible. Learn how Google uses business information
Verify your business info to send it to Google Maps. To find business info live on Google:
- If your profile is visible to customers, you can find your business info:
- On Google Search, search for 'my business'.
- On Google Search or Maps, search for your business name and city.
- In your Google Maps app, at the top right, tap your profile photo or initial Your Business Profile.
- If your profile is not visible to customers, you should verify your business first. Learn how to verify your business on Google.
Note: A link to live business info on Google Search may not be available in certain cases.