If the Business Profile that you created doesn’t show up on Google Maps, Search or other Google properties, you might need to take more steps. Here are some ways to try to fix the problem.
Your business isn't verified.
The business information that you provide to us won’t be eligible to display on Google until you verify your Business Profile.
Your business shows up on Google Maps but doesn’t always appear in search results.
Your business information's placement in search results varies. To secure the best possible ranking, make sure that your business information is correct, comprehensive and up to date.
You recently added or edited your business information.
Our search results are based on algorithms that take a wide range of factors into account. When you edit your business information, it might change the search results, and edits may take up to three days to appear.
If you search for your business by name, you should still be able to find it on Google Maps.
Your business information doesn’t comply with our guidelines.
Follow these guidelines to help avoid common problems, like:
- Unexpected changes to your information
- The removal of your business information from Google
If you violate the guidelines, you’ll get a message in the Google Account you use to manage your Business Profile to let you know that your business has been disabled or suspended. Once you’re sure that your business follows these guidelines, contact us to help get your business information published again.
Find business information live on Google
- Sign in to manage your Business Profile.
- If you have multiple profiles, open the one that you want to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Info.
- Under 'Your business is live on Google', you'll find links to go to your profile on Google Search or Google Maps. Click any of these links to determine how your business appears on the corresponding service.
Tip: A link to live business information on Google Search may not be available in certain cases.