If your hotel is offering support to refugees from Ukraine, update your Business Profile on Google to help inform people of the services being offered. You can select new attributes to reflect your services, such as whether your hotel offers free or significantly discounted accommodations, confirm your contact information, and create a post to show how you're offering support. The updates will be reflected on Google Search and Maps.
Inform people about free or discounted accommodations
Use hotel attributes to help people know if your hotel is offering free or significantly discounted accommodation for refugees from Ukraine. New attributes for hotels include:
- Free accommodations for refugees.
- Significantly discounted accommodations for refugees.
The accommodation should offer a free or significantly discounted place to sleep for a minimum of a single night. Learn how to update your hotel attributes in your Business Profile.
Update your contact information
Be sure to confirm your contact information and let people know if you are temporarily closed. To update this info:
- Go to your Business Profile. To find your profile:
- On Google Search, search for “my business.”
- On Google Search or Maps, search for your business name and city.
- In your Google Maps app , at the top right, tap your profile photo or initial Your Business Profile.
- Tap or click Edit Info Business Information.
- Adjust your business information as needed.
Post on your Business Profile
Learn how to make posts for your Business Profile. Use posts to share info about services you may be offering to refugees from Ukraine such as:
- Any products or services that are currently offered for free. This may include legal assistance, counseling, food, medications, etc.
- Serving as collection and/or distribution center for humanitarian aid or other essential items (including clothes distribution).
- Offer employment
- Temporary and longer term accommodations
- Volunteer opportunities
Google Translate can help translate your posts to Ukrainian or other languages as needed.
You can use the Google Translate app on a phone or tablet to translate conversation in real time.