The Google My Business mobile app is no longer available. You can use the Google Maps mobile app and Google Search to keep your Business Profile up-to-date and reach your customers where they are. Learn how to manage your profile directly on Google.
Important: There are no changes to how customers can view and interact with your Business Profile. You can continue to access your Business Profile data through the Google Maps mobile app and Google Search.
- Use the Google Maps app on your mobile devices.
- Use the same Google Account you use to sign into your Business Profile.
- Learn how to find your profile.
On your mobile device, the Google Maps app supports most of the features and functionalities your business used to rely on in the Google My Business app. You can continue to do things like:
- Add or claim your business to have it show up on Google. Learn how to add or claim your business.
- Edit your business information like your business address, hours, or photos. Learn how to edit your business info.
- Respond to messages or calls from your customers. Learn how to chat with your customers.
- Set up notifications for your mobile devices. Learn how to manage your notification.
If you don’t have the Google Maps app, download it from the Google Play Store.