You can update some advanced settings for your Business Profile right from Google Search. Settings that you change on Google Search are also reflected in Google My Business.
Update advanced settings
- Make sure that you're logged in with the account that you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google Search for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Select Menu Business profile settings.
- Business profile ID: You can share this ID with Google Support by phone, chat, email or other channels.
- Google Assistant calls: Turn on or off automated calls from Google that help you accept Bookings or keep information up to date. Learn more.
- Labels: Add labels to group multiple profiles in your bulk upload spreadsheet. Learn more
- Shop code: Use shop codes if you have multiple businesses. They’re visible at business.google.com/locations and can be used in your bulk upload spreadsheet. If you want to use Local Inventory Ads, shop codes are required. Learn more
- Google Ads phone number: This setting allows you to show a different phone number in the location extension from the one displayed directly on your Business Profile. If you linked Google Ads to a Business Profile and use the Google Ads Location extension, a Google Ads phone number is required. Learn more