Business Profile Performance reporting is moving closer to your profile on Search and Maps. You’ll be able to access more of the core profile metrics directly from your Business Profile. We start with interactions to let you know how often people have contacted you. More metrics will follow over the next months and will include detailed reports about searches and the number of people who saw the profile.
After metrics are added to Performance reporting, the older versions of those metrics will eventually be removed from the Google My Business web and app platforms.
Performance reporting is currently available on Search and will soon be available on Maps.
You can find data from the past 6 months. You’ll be able to review your performance by selecting custom time frames, with interaction metrics updated daily and other metrics updated monthly.
Review your Performance reporting
To review the new metrics from your Business Profile, go to Performance reporting:
- Make sure you're signed in with the account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Select Promote Performance.
- At the top of the page, select a date range for your report and click Apply.
Refocused reporting on the Business Profile
Important: We can’t provide timelines for any individual change before it takes place. We’ll update this article as changes take place. Updates can include:
- New metric update frequency: We may update how often a metric is calculated (for example, updating the data at the end of the month).
- Addition of new metrics: The metrics provided in Performance reporting will evolve over the coming months to include new data that has never appeared on the Google My Business Insights page.
- Unchanged metrics: Certain metrics will move to Performance reporting without significant changes.
The table below will announce upcoming changes to the metrics or new metrics we’ll introduce to Performance reporting.
We plan to add the number of clicks to your website from your Business Profile to the "Interactions" section of the Performance page.
Website clicks in Performance reporting on Search won't include clicks on the website from Google My Business websites. This means the number of clicks shown in the "Interactions" section might differ from the numbers on the Insights page or Performance reporting.
|Direction requests||Direction requests to the business will move to the "Interactions" section of the Performance page. This removes Direction requests from the "Customer actions" chart on the Insights page.|
Queries used to find your business
Searches are updated monthly instead of quarterly. This data is available for up to 6 months.
Number of people who viewed your Business Profile
In February 2021, we launched this metric.
Performance reporting metric that represents the number of people who have viewed your Business Profile. It provides a breakdown by device, like computer and mobile, or by platform, like Search or Maps.
Download your metrics
Metrics will remain available via download and over the API.