In the Pricing tab, set the prices for selling your book. To add price settings, follow these steps:
- Click the Down arrow next to the currency and select the currency.
- Type in the price.
- In the field next to price, click the Down arrow and select where the price applies.
- To jump to a country in the list, enter the first character of the country name.
- If you select 'Worldwide' or 'Euro Zone', you can select countries that you want to exclude under 'Excluding'.
- To add more prices, click Add price and repeat steps 1 to 4.
- Click Save and continue.
Learn about currency conversion for books and book prices on Google Play.
You can also add advanced price settings to your books.
Full list of advanced settings
- Is tax included?
- Do Fixed Price Laws apply? (This option is only available if you indicated that fixed pricing laws apply to one of your sales territories. )
- (Optional) Effective dates
Learn more about book price advanced settings.
If currency conversion is enabled in the Payment Centre, you can provide a single price for Google to convert from for all of the countries we sell in. If you wish, you can even provide more than one base price and specify the countries each base price would convert into. Learn more about the currency conversion for books on Google Play.