You can upload and publish a single book through the Play Books Partner Center. If you have a large number of books you want to submit, you can learn how to add multiple books.
Provide book settings
- Sign in to the Partner Center.
- On the left, click Book Catalog Add book.
- Select the template with the default settings you want to apply to your book.
- Select a sell option.
- Select the type of Book ID.
- If you don't have an ISBN for the book, select Get a Google book ID (GGKEY).
- If you have an ISBN, you can enter either the 10-digit or 13-digit ISBN.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Provide as much information as possible about the book. To navigate to different tabs, click the name of each tab.
- Book Info: Enter basic bibliographic information like the book format, title, and author. Use the additional tabs at the top of the page to find the different types of metadata you should enter.
- Content: Upload the files for your book.
- Pricing: Specify the cost of the book and where you want to sell it.
- To submit files for this book, go to the Content tab.
- Follow the steps to upload the content and cover.
Upload content & cover files
- For the book you want to upload, go to the Content tab.
- Click Upload a file.
- To select the files for this book from your computer, click Choose files.
- To upload multiple files at a time, make sure each file is less than 2 GB.
- You must follow our filename guidelines.
- Successfully uploaded files appear on the Content tab.
Publish the book
- For the book you want to publish, go to the Review tab.
- Click Publish.
- The book appears in your Book Catalog and gets published within 24 hours.