The Google Play Books Partner Centre is where authors and publishers can submit their books to Google.
Readers can search for and preview these books on Google Books and buy the eBook on Google Play in a growing number of countries.
The Partner Centre offers a number of features:
- Control over your books' bibliographic information
- Bulk edits by using spreadsheets
- Uploads of both PDF and ePub files
- Automatic currency conversion for your books' prices
- Scheduled price changes for promotions
- Content review or preview a book before sale
- Management of multiple users for your account
Access to Partner Centre
To visit the Partner Centre:
- Go to play.google.com/books/publish/.
- Sign in with your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
If you need to allow other people to access your Partner Centre account, you can add additional users.
Login email and password
To change your login email address or password, visit your Google Account settings. Changes will affect any other Google services associated with this account.
If it's a Gmail address, you can't change your login email address.
Use one of the following browsers to access the Partner Centre:
For the best possible experience, you may want to update your browser to the latest version.
Partner Centre navigation
The Partner Centre consists of several sections:
Depending on your access type, not all of these sections may be visible when you sign in to your account.
- Home: View how many books you have and any needed action on your part.
- Book catalogue: Add, upload and manage your books.
- Analytics: View charts of your sales to find insights.
- Reports: Download data about your sales, earnings and transactions.
- Promotions: Schedule price changes.
- Payment Centre: Provide your bank account details, manage currency conversion and view earnings reports. Available in Supported countries for selling books on Google Play.
- Account settings: Add or remove additional users and update your contact information.