Important: Some features described on this page aren’t available in certain countries or regions. Because of this, some features described on this page may not be available.
To sell a book on Google Play.
- You must price each book
- You must also complete a one-off setup of your account-level payment settings. If you want to edit prices for multiple books, you can use a spreadsheet.
- Any changes that you make in the Partner Centre should also be made in your ONIX feed.
- The next time that you send an ONIX feed, the information that you provided via ONIX will overwrite your existing settings.
Tip:If you want to edit prices for multiple books. Learn how to edit prices with a spreadsheet.
Add a price to your book
To add a new price, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the Partner Centre.
- Select Add a price.
- Choose the currency.
- Enter the price.
- Select the list of countries or regions where this price should apply.
- To find a country or region, enter it in the search field.
- You can add or exclude countries or regions.
If currency conversion is turned on, you can list countries or regions that use a different currency from the one that you specified.
- Converted prices are based on your list price.
The default value WORLD will apply this price to all possible countries or regions. In the 'Effective prices' section of the new Partner Centre, you can find:
- List price
- Base price
- Your revenue
- Effective dates
- Accounts created after July 2014 have currency conversion turned on by default.
- If you don’t use the currency conversion tool, provide separate list prices in the appropriate currency for each country or region where you want to sell the book.
Edit more price settings
To find more settings, click More details/Show additional settings.
Is tax included?
This setting determines if Google should calculate the taxes for a book.
Do fixed price laws apply?
This setting applies if fixed pricing laws apply to one of your sales territories.
This setting is for when you add a new additional price when you already have an existing price. You can do this at least one day in advance of the start date.