- Sign in to the Partner Center.
- On the left menu, click Account Settings. Account Settings are available to users with administrative access only.
- For default settings for your books, go to the Book Catalog and update your templates. Learn more about templates.
- To set up your payment settings for Google Play, refer to the Overview of sales and payment settings.
Update your contact information. Country can’t be changed.
Users can choose to get different types of email communications.
- In the Partner Center site, go to Account Settings Email Preferences.
- Use the following categories to control which type of emails you want to receive.
Category Definition Announcements* Get important announcements about Google Play Books. Updates and opportunities Get tips and information about new programs and features that benefit your books. Catalog alerts* Get notifications when books or your account require attention. Technical alerts* Get notifications about technical issues, like ONIX and file transfers. Feedback Provide periodic feedback through surveys and research studies to help improve Google Play Books.
Email preferences for payments
Receive notices about payments and payment-related issues within the account.
To opt in or out, add your email in the payment profile.
*Mandatory categories. Account must have at least one user to get these notices.
Payment related emails will be sent to the email address listed in the “Payment profile” section of the account.
To view these emails:
- Go to the payment profile.
- Click Edit Settings Manage settings.
- At the bottom, click Payment Contacts Add a new contact.
Users with admin access can add or remove users from the account. To add a user, the email address for the user must be associated with a Google Account. Learn more about how to manage additional users.
- If your account is supported by a third party, you can view information about your service provider on this page.
- To change these settings, contact us for help with Google Books.
To change the display language, add ?hl=[language code] to the end of the URL. For example, https://play.google.com/books/publish?hl=en.
- If your URL contains "?": To add a country or language code, replace "?" with "&."
- If the URL contains "#": Add a country or language code before "#."