If you no longer want your blog, but can’t access your Blogger account, you can ask to permanently delete your blog.
To delete your blog:
First, try to recover your Google Account
- If you don’t remember the email address you used for Blogger, recover your email address.
- Once you have your email address, recover your sign-in information.
If you still can’t access your account, fill out the form below:
- If we can verify that you’re the sole author of the blog and there are no other recent contributions, we’ll delete your blog.
- Exceptions: Even if you are the sole author and there are no other recent contributions, we may not delete your blog if:
- we determine it’s in the public interest to keep it publicly available, like blogs that are newsworthy.
- we cannot verify authorship, including when the blog was written anonymously or pseudonymously.
Note: We can only process requests to delete an entire blog, not a part of the blog.