You can use Analytics to find out where your readers come from and what they read on your blog. Learn more about Analytics.
Step 1: Sign up for Analytics
- Sign up for an Analytics account.
- Find your Analytics "G-" ID.
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking to Blogger
Important: It can take up to 24 hours for your data to show up in Analytics.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu, click Settings.
- Under "Basic," click Google Analytics Measurement.
- Enter your Analytics "G-" ID.
- Click Save.