Use Analytics to find out where readers are coming from and what they’re looking at on your blog.
Step 1: Sign up for Analytics
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click the blog you want to analyze.
- In the left menu, click Settings Other.
- Under “Google Analytics,” type the Analytics tracking ID. It should use this format: UA-XXXXX-XX.
- In the top right corner, click Save settings.
It can take up to 24 hours for data to show up in Analytics.
Learn more about Analytics
Find out more about how to use Analytics.