Use the button to control most actions on the Google Assistant car accessory.
Not all Google Assistant devices work the same. For device-specific instructions, contact your manufacturer.
- Talk to the Google Assistant: Say "Hey Google" or long press the button.
- Stop the Google Assistant: Press the button.
- Get notifications: Say "Hey Google, read my notifications" or press the button on the accessory.
- Answer or end a call: Press the button to answer a call. Press the button again to end a call.
- Mute and unmute the microphone: Double press the button to mute. Double press the button again to unmute.
- Ignore an incoming call: Long press the button.
|Heard "Hey Google" and listening|
|Getting an answer|
|On a phone call|
|In pairing mode|
|Connected to phone|
|Disconnected from phone|
You can ask the Google Assistant for help with navigation, music, and more. Here are some commands you can try:
- "Navigate to [address]."
- "How’s the traffic to work?"
- "Share my ETA with [contact]."
- "What’s my next turn?"
- "Play some music."
- "Play [song name]."
- "Play the latest episode of [podcast name]."
- "Call Mom."
- "Text Dad."
- "Read my messages."
Learn more about what you can ask the Google Assistant.