This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Android Wear connectivity with iOS 11 0 Recommended Answers 0 Answers 139 Replies 0 Me Too's
Last edited 9/25/17
We are investigating an issue with Android Wear and iOS 11.
If you already updated to iOS 11 and you having connectivity issues, please do the following:
1. On your watch, go to Settings > Disconnect & unpair
2. On iPhone:
a. Go to Settings app > Bluetooth > tap on watch's Info icon > Forget device
b. Run Android Wear app.
c. Tap on the menu with the three vertical dots in the top-right, and select "Pair with new wearable"
If you having troubles pairing with your watch in step (c) above, try doing the following on your iPhone:
1. Run the Android Wear app.
2. Double-tap the Home button to run the App switcher.
3. Swipe up on the Android Wear app to terminate it.
4. Uninstall the Android Wear app, by long-pressing it in the Home screen and then tapping on the X button.
5. Run the App Store app, search for the Android Wear app, and re-install it.
6. Open the newly installed Android Wear app, and try pairing again.
The Android Wear team is currently investigating this issue with Apple and this thread will be updated when a fix is in place.
Ernest on behalf of the Android Wear team
Have the same question?
Let the community know you'd like more answers and choose to subscribe to updates.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
1-2 sentence summary of question, e.g. "Can't log in to my Google account"
Minimum 10 characters
Including the following information can help others answer your question faster
Describe & post
What are you trying to do or have tried so far?
Minimum 10 characters
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.