See your Google app feed on your watch
If you have the Google app on your phone your watch is connected to, you can see your feed on your watch. You can see cards about traffic, birthdays, weather, and many more topics.
See the feed on your watch
If you don't have the Google app on your phone, download it from the Google Play Store.
See cards from the Google app
To see cards on your watch, you need version 5.6 and up of the Google app on your Android phone or tablet.
- On your watch, open the Google app
- To scroll through more cards, swipe left on a card.
Stop seeing certain cards
To stop seeing a certain type of card on your watch, customize your Google app feed on your phone first:
- On your phone,open the Google app .
- At the top right of the card, tap More Never show stories to read.
- On your watch, open the Android Wear app.
- Tap Settings Google.
- Pull down on a card to update your feed.
You’ll know that your cards are being updated when the line below the search box starts changing colors.
Types of cards you can see on your watch
- Stocks, sports, and weather
- Reminders, birthdays, and appointments
- Traffic, flights, and boarding passes
- Hotel and restaurant reservations
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.