You can find all your apps, games, and entertainment on your Home screen. To go to the Home screen, press the Home button on your remote.
What’s on your Home screen
The Google Assistant
At the top, you can find suggestions of popular movies and shows to watch.
- Sponsored: New movies and TV shows from our entertainment partners.
- Google Play Staff Picks: Trending movies and shows selected by Google Play.
Get better suggestions
- On a phone or computer, go to google.com.
- At the top right, make sure you're signed in to the same account that you use on your Android TV.
- Search for
what to watch.
- At the top of the search results, click Providers.
- Select your subscriptions from the list. You'll get suggestions from these services in your Google Play Staff Picks and in other Google products. Learn about TV & movie recommendations.
- Click Save.
Turn off audio or video previews
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen. At the top, select Settings.
- Select Device preferences Home screen.
- Turn off Enable video previews and Enable audio previews.
Learn more about sponsored suggestions
- Navigate to the ad you want to learn more about.
- On your remote, press and hold Select.
- Select Why this ad?
The channel rows show content from your apps. You don’t have to open an app to get to the TV show. To choose which channels appear on your Home screen:
- On your remote, scroll to the bottom of your Home screen.
- Choose Customize channels.
- Select a channel to turn on or off.
Move or hide channel rows
To move a row:
- Choose a row.
- On your remote, use the D-pad to scroll to the left twice.
- Select Reorder .
- Move the row where you want it, then press the center D-pad button.
To hide a row:
- Choose a row.
- On your remote, use the D-pad to scroll to the left three times.
- Select Hide .