You can now easily transfer your LINE chat history, contacts, and settings from your iPhone to an Android with QR code.
- You can transfer up to 14 days of chat history to a new device, which are stored on LINE's servers.
- You are allowed one device per account. Signing in on a new device signs out the old device and erases device LINE data.
- Before you set up and transfer your device data, you must install the LINE app on your android device.
Move iPhone LINE data to Android
Important: Before you transfer, it's recommended that you back up your chat history. In the LINE app Home tab, at the top right, tap Settings Chat history backup Back up now and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open LINE on your iPhone.
- In the LINE app Home tab, at the top right, tap Settings .
- Tap Easy transfer QR code. Keep this screen open on your iPhone.
- On your Android phone, download the LINE app.
- On the welcome screen, tap Log in Log in with QR code Scan QR code.
- When prompted with the QR code scanner on your Android phone, scan the QR code on the iPhone.
- When you scan the QR code and a prompt appears on your iPhone, tap Confirm and continue.
- On your Android phone, tap Log in to sign in to your account.
- Your data starts to transfer.
- You can back up your LINE chat history to iCloud or Drive, but only to restore it on the same platform.
- You can transfer the following data when you move an account:
- Friends list
- Profile information (LINE ID and icons)
- Status messages
- Albums and notes
- LINE VOOM content
- Data saved to Keep
- LINE Pay and LINE Points balances
- The last 14 days of chat history
- To stay up-to-date on LINE's latest news and announcements, visit LINE official website.