Ecommerce with gtag.js
To see Ecommerce data in your Analytics reports, you need to:
- Enable Enhanced Ecommerce for each view in which you want to see data.
Enable Enhanced Ecommerce for a view
You need to enable Ecommerce for each view in which you want to see the data.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Optional: Set Enable Related Products to ON.
- Click Next step.
- Set Enhanced Ecommerce Settings to ON.
- Click Submit.
Tracking code setup
If you have not already set up basic page tracking, do this first.
If you use a third-party shopping cart, or track transactions across separate domains, you'll need to set up cross-domain tracking. If your shopping cart software is on the same domain as your ecommerce site, you don't need to implement cross-domain tracking.