Select views for the Campaign Manager reporting integration
Use the Campaign Manager Linking (in Admin > Google Marketing Platform) view selector to select which Analytics reporting views should contain your Campaign Manager data. You can enable or disable access to a view for each linked Campaign Manager account.
In order for data to populate in your new Campaign Manager reports in Analytics 360, you must enable data sharing between Campaign Manager and Analytics 360.
To select which views can have access to Campaign Manager reporting data:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the Property you've linked with Campaign Manager.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Google Marketing Platform.
- Click Campaign Manager Linking.
- Under the Linked Views column, use the drop-down menu to select which views can access Campaign Manager reporting data.