Select views for the DoubleClick Bid Manager Reporting Integration
|This feature is only available in Google Analytics 360, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Learn more about the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Use the DoubleClick Bid Manager Linking view selector (in Admin > DoubleClick Digital Marketing) to select which Analytics reporting views should contain your DBM data. You can enable or disable access to a view for each linked DBM Advertiser.
When you set up the DoubleClick Bid Manager Reporting Integration, all existing views in the linked Analytics 360 property have default access to the DBM reporting data. If you create any new views after the link has been created, you must explicitly provide access to that view for each linked DBM Advertiser.
To select which views can have access to DBM reporting data:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property you've linked with DBM.
- In the PROPERTY column, click DoubleClick Digital Marketing.
- Click DoubleClick Bid Manager Linking.
- For each linked DBM Advertiser (Advertiser Id column), use the drop-down menu to select which views can access DBM reporting data.