About the DoubleClick Bid Manager Reporting Integration
This feature is only available in Google Analytics 360, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Learn more about the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
The DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) Reporting Integration allows Analytics 360 customers to view and analyze DBM data in Analytics. Once the integration is complete, you’ll see:
- A new set of dedicated DoubleClick Bid Manager reports in the Acquisition section of Analytics 360. These reports show Analytics site engagement and conversion metrics along DBM dimensions.
- Updated Acquisition reports that separately break out DBM-trafficked display advertising.
- DBM dimensions in Segments.
Before you can use the DBM integration, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are an Analytics 360 customer, and party to the latest version of the Analytics 360 contract, which includes the Policy requirements for Analytics Advertising Features.
- You are a DoubleClick Bid Manager advertiser.
- You have enabled Advertising Features in Analytics.
- You are party to the email agreement that specifies which DBM Advertiser IDs and which Analytics properties you want to link.
Your Analytics 360 account manager will confirm the terms and process the email agreement.
Learn more about the DBM Reporting Integration in the following articles: