|This feature is only available in Google Analytics 360, part of Google Marketing Platform.
Learn more about Google Marketing Platform.
The Display & Video 360 Reporting Integration allows Analytics 360 customers to view and analyze Display & Video 360 data in Analytics. Once the integration is complete, you’ll see:
- A new set of dedicated Display & Video 360 reports in the Acquisition section of Analytics 360. These reports show Analytics site engagement and conversion metrics in the context of Display & Video 360 dimensions.
- Updated Acquisition reports that separately break out Display & Video 360-trafficked display advertising.
- Display & Video 360, or "DV360", dimensions in segments.
Before you can use the Display & Video 360 integration, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are an Analytics 360 customer, and party to the latest version of the Analytics 360 contract, which includes the Policy requirements for Analytics Advertising Features.
- You are a Display & Video 360 advertiser.
- You have enabled Advertising Features in Analytics.
- You are party to the email agreement that specifies which Display & Video 360 Advertiser IDs and which Analytics properties you want to link.
Your Analytics 360 account manager will confirm the terms and process the email agreement.
Learn more about the Display & Video 360 Reporting Integration in the following articles: