The Google Ads Data Processing Terms are meant for businesses affected by the European Economic Area (EEA) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or other similar regulations. The Google Ads Data Processing Terms supersedes and replaces the previous Google Analytics Data Processing Amendment (including the German Analytics Data Processing Amendment).
Accept the Data Processing Amendment
You need the Editor role at the account level to accept the Data Processing Terms.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
- Under Data Processing Amendment, click Review Amendment.
- After you review the amendment, click Done.
- Click Done again to save your account settings.
Provide contact details
If you accept the Data Processing Terms, you must also provide the following information:
- Legal Entity: A legal entity is the registered name for your organization for purposes of addressing financial and legal matters. Your organization may have more than one.
- Primary Contact (a.k.a. "Notification Email Address"): The contact to whom notices under the Google Ads Data Processing Terms will be sent.
- Data Protection Officer: The person designated, where applicable, to facilitate compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and equivalent legislation in the UK.
- EEA Representative: The person designated, where applicable, to represent customers not established in the EU with regard to their obligations under the GDPR and equivalent legislation in the UK.