View the history of account changes
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the dropdown menu to select the account for which you want to see Change History.
If you have a lot of accounts, use the search box to help you find the right one.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Change History.
The Change History lists:
- Date column: The date and time of the activity
- Changed By column: Which Analytics user performed the activity
- Change column: The Analytics object (e.g., account, user, view, goal, filter), and what activity was performed on the object (e.g., added to account, created, deleted)
Entries for [deleted user] indicate that the Google account for the user who made the change has subsequently been deleted from the system, and Analytics cannot retrieve an email address.
Change History maintains a record of activities for the most recent 180 days.