You need Collaborate permission to share and delete assets.
Assets are tools that you create in Analytics to help you customize your data analysis. Custom Segments, Goals, Custom Channel Groupings, Custom Attribution Models, and Custom Reports are all considered assets in Analytics. Assets are created and managed at the reporting view level.
You can share or delete assets one at a time from each specific asset menu, or you can share or delete them in bulk. When you share an asset, only the configuration information is copied and shared. None of your Analytics account data or personal information is shared, so you maintain control over your privacy and data.
To share or delete multiple assets at the same time:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete. You can select all assets by clicking the checkbox in the top of the table.
- Click Share or Delete.
- If you're sharing, select the sharing type, either Share template link or Share in Solutions Gallery, then click Share.
From this table, you can also Import from Gallery (i.e. import assets from the Solutions Gallery).