Export and email reports
Export a report
To export a report:
- Open the report you'd like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you've applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export, below the report title.
- Select one of the export formats:
- TSV for Excel
- Excel (XLSX)
- Google Sheets
Your file is generated automatically and available in the download directory on your computer.
The final line chart that is generated when you run a motion chart is not exported.
Email a report
There is a limit of 400 scheduled emailed reports per user per view.
To email a report:
- Open the report you'd like to email.
- Click Email, below the report title.
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a subject, and select the attachment format and frequency.
- If you selected a frequency other than "Once" in the previous step, click ADVANCED OPTIONS and select an Active for period. For example, if you selected "Daily" in the previous step, and an Active for period of "1 month", the email will be sent daily for a period of one month.
- Use the text field to enter the body of your email.
- Click Send.
The time zone selected in the view settings determines what data is included in the email. The email itself is sent sometime after midnight of the selected time zone, though an exact delivery time can't be guaranteed.
Was this article helpful?