Policy on Ad Exchange network partners
Keep the following in mind when considering Google’s policy on network partners:
This list is intended to emphasize important areas of which you should be aware and do not reflect the full set of applicable policies in the Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange Seller Program Guidelines.
- Publishers must have a direct relationship with the network partner.
- Partner must own the root domain. This means blogs that do not have a direct relationship with the top-level domain (e.g., blogspot.com) may not be monetized. We encourage such bloggers to register their own domain for the content.
- Partner must own all of the Mobile apps that are being monetized through Ad Exchange.
- Ad requests from seller partner sites are subject to Restrictions on Passing and Redirecting Inventory provision in the Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange Program Guidelines.
- Video inventory from network partners are subject to additional ownership and rights requirements stated in the Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange Program Guidelines.
Next step: Add a network partner to your account