Ad Exchange payment guide
Are you wondering when your Ad Exchange payment will arrive? Trying to figure out whether you'll be paid this month, or next month? Here's an explanation of our payment process.
Steps to getting paid
- Check your address
Because Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) are sent to the mailing address in your account, it's important to confirm the accuracy of your payment address and payee name.
- Provide your tax information (not required in all locations)
Depending on your location, we may be required to collect tax-related information from you. If you're required to provide tax information, visit the Payment settings page in your Ad Exchange account. Click the "edit" link next to "Tax info" and then click Update tax info. Our interface will guide you to the appropriate forms and requirements for your particular situation.
- Select your payment method
Depending on your payment address, there may be a number of payment options available to you. The easiest way to select your payment method is to visit your Payments page.
- Verify your address and phone number
When your revenue reaches the address verification threshold, we'll mail a Personal Identification Number to the payment address in your account. You'll need to enter this PIN into your Ad Exchange account before we can send any payments to you. Your PIN will be sent by standard post and will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Depending on your location, you may also be asked to verify your phone number. As part of this process, our system will call you at a pre-arranged time, and you'll be required to dial in a verification number that appears in your Ad Exchange account.
- Earn enough to meet the payment threshold
When your current balance reaches the payment threshold, we'll send you a payment at the end of the next month. This threshold varies depending on the account currency. Let's say, for example, that the payment threshold for your account is US$100. In this case, if your current balance reached $100 during January and you completed the 4 steps above, we would send you a payment at the end of February. If your current balance hasn’t yet reached the payment threshold, your revenue will roll over to the next month and accrue until they meet the threshold. Payments are sent within approximately 30 days of the end of the month. See the timeline of our payment cycle in the Payment Timelines section below.
From the Payments page, you'll see the following information:
- Daily summary of your estimated revenue.
- Link to the Transactions page. This page tracks the status of previously issued payments and displays monthly account calculations. You can see revenue credited to your account as well as any adjustments made as separate line items on this page. When you click one of the date range links, you can see the payment details and the exchange rate used to calculate your local currency payment, if applicable.
For more details, you can track your estimated Ad Exchange revenue on your account's Overview page.
Payment Timelines or "When am I paid?"
To give you a good idea of when and how your payment will arrive, this section describes how the Ad Exchange payment cycle operates throughout the month.
- Revenue finalized: On the last day of each month, our system identifies all accounts that have reached the payment threshold. All the accounts that have reached the threshold are then sent for approval. By the 2nd of the month, your revenue for the previous month will be posted to your Transactions page.
- Payment issued: Towards the end of the month, a Payment line item will be posted to your Transactions page, indicating your payment has been calculated. At this time, we'll have your payment processed and sent to you.
- Payment arrives: EFT payments should arrive in your bank account within 4-10 days.
If there are any problems with your payment, a notice will be posted on your Transactions page.