Find ads in Creative review
You can quickly locate ads in Creative review:
This Ad Exchange feature can also be accessed from within DFP. Learn more about Ad Exchange in DFP.
- In the main navigation bar across the top of the page, click the Creative review tab.
If you're accessing this feature from DFP instead of Ad Exchange, select Delivery, then Creatives > Exchange creatives.
- Click the appropriate syndication type, for example, Display or Video.
- Click the tab for the ads you’re looking for. For example, if you want to find ads that have already appeared on your site, select the Shown tab.
You can filter your search results to show or hide reviewed ads.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click Filters.
- In the 'Filters' panel, choose from the following options:
You'll see slightly different filtering options, depending on which tab you've selected in the sidebar.
- Ads matching: Search based on ad text or URL. You can also search for ads by image or search by related ads.
- Ad language: Search based on the language that has been detected for the content of ads. For convenience, the drop-down list is sorted by Top languages, ordered by the percentage of your ads in each language, followed by All languages.
For example, let's say you have ads in five languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese. The distribution totals for each language equals: English (20), Spanish (40), Italian (25), Portuguese (5), and Japanese (10)
The drop-down would display the top languages in descending order:
Spanish, Italian, English, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- Ad types: Search by text or image.
- Ad sizes: Search for standard ad sizes (recommended, horizontal banner, vertical banner, et cetera), or specify your own custom ad size.
- New ads in last: Search for ads that have appeared in the last 1, 3, or 7 days, or for all new ads.
- From ad network: Search a specific ad network.
- Preferred deals: Search for specific preferred deals via deal IDs. This field allows multiple manual entries separated by commas.
- Publisher domain: Search for ads that have appeared on a specific domain that you show ads on. For example, let's say you show ads on example.com. To see the ads that have appeared on your example.com domain, enter example.com in the text field.
- When you've selected your filtering options, click Apply filters.
Ads are sorted by the average number of impressions per minute since being added to Creative review, regardless of when they were added. Therefore, a new ad with a higher impression frequency (but lower impression count) than a much older ad appears before the older ad.