Ad Exchange features that you used to access from the "Deals" tab, including deal negotiation, are now found in the marketplace. If you have access to negotiate, approve, or manage deals, you can do so from this interface.
The marketplace offers a way for you to quickly and easily discover publishers and publisher inventory. You can search, sort, and filter to find products directly matching your campaign goals.
Benefits of the marketplace
- Showcased publisher inventory for you to easily discover, negotiate and manage your deals.
- Publisher details are driven from publisher profile data, including performance, audience, and inventory details.
- Automatic propagation of all current products and deals. No migration is required.
- Filter options are based on a variety of dimensions to quickly find the right partner for your campaigns.
- Searchable product attributes, such as audiences, ad formats, verticals, and environments.
- Display of products available to all buyers and preferred deals & private auction inventory, exclusively for you.
Learn more about the marketplace
The marketplace is the future of publisher and publisher inventory discovery in Ad Exchange. You can find more information, including how to use marketplace features, in the articles below.