Advanced search enables you to search an account for items that match the criteria that you specify. To use advanced search, follow these steps:
- Click Advanced search next to the search box above the data view.
- Under "Search in these places," select the part of the account that you want to search.
- Specify your search criteria:
- Settings: Search for any of a variety of settings, such as ad text, maximum CPC bids, or first page bid estimates. Click the 'Add' link to add more restrictions to your search.
- Match type: Select at least one checkbox, even if you're not searching for keywords. To exclude keywords with a particular match type, clear the appropriate box.
- Status: Select at least one status. To exclude items with a particular status from your search, clear the appropriate box.
- Performance statistics: Use the drop-down menus to specify cost and performance criteria. Before using these options, be sure you've downloaded performance statistics. As with Settings, you can click Add to add more restrictions to your search.
- Optional: Select Save this search for reuse and enter a name for your saved search.
- Click Search.
The contents of each tab are filtered according to your search. To clear the search and view all items in your account, select View > All.
To view items that match your last advanced search, select View > Last unnamed custom view or the named search of your choice under Saved custom views. AdWords Editor stores up to eight saved searches.
Tip: Use advanced search to find and edit or delete poorly performing keywords.