About AdWords Editor
- AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your Google Ads campaigns.
- The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to Google Ads.
- AdWords Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
What you can do with AdWords Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use AdWords Editor, but it's especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you're offline.
Using AdWords Editor with Google Ads
Once you start using AdWords Editor, you can still sign in and make changes to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com. Simply download your recent changes to make sure AdWords Editor has the most up-to-date version of the account.
- Browse the AdWords Editor help center.
- Find out which Google Ads features are supported in AdWords Editor.
- Download AdWords Editor now.