Create display ads with location extensions
Display ads with location extensions can help drive traffic to your stores—closing the loop between your online display ads and your offline sales.
This article explains how to create ads with location extensions on the Display Network. For instructions on how to use location extensions on the Search Network, go to Use location extensions.
Choose the AdWords experience you're using. Learn more
Create a new campaign for display ads with location extensions
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the +Campaign button then select Display Network only.
- Choose the "No marketing objective" option.
- Enter the campaign name, bid strategy, and budget.
- Check “Extend my ads with location information.
- Click Save and Continue.
Once your campaign is set up, create display ads with location extensions
- Click +Ad and select Ad gallery
- Click on General purpose ads then selection the Location Extension format option.
- Enter your ad assets.
- Click Save ad. Once the ad is reviewed and approved, your new location extension display ad will start running.