Determine which AdWords experience you're using
We're building a new AdWords experience, which is gradually rolling out to more advertisers. Once you have access, you can switch back and forth between the new and previous experiences whenever you'd like.
This article will help you determine which AdWords experience your account is currently using.
Before you begin
Once your account has access, a couple things will happen:
- We'll send you an email letting you know.
- You'll see a new look and an introductory tutorial when you sign in to your account.
Here's a quick way to tell whether you're using the previous experience or the new experience:
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- If you see a gear icon in the upper right corner, you're in the previous AdWords experience.
- If you see a three-dot icon in the upper right corner, you're in the new AdWords experience.
To make sure you're supported no matter which AdWords experiencing you're using, the help center will sometimes show you two sets of instructions in one article: "Previous" and "New."
Frequently asked questions
- Does the new AdWords experience change the way accounts, campaigns, or ads run? No, your account, campaigns, and ads run in the same way, whether you're using the previous or new AdWords experience.
- Has the mobile app been updated to look like the new experience of AdWords? Not right now.