A level of spending that, when met, will trigger you to be charged for those costs. This amount starts at $50 and will be automatically raised if your costs reach this amount in 30 days.
- A billing threshold applies to automatic payments only, where we charge you for advertising costs after 30 days, or whenever your account reaches your billing threshold.
- The billing threshold is raised each time your account spend hits the threshold before 30 days have ended. The initial billing threshold of US$50 is first raised to US$200, then to US$350, and then to the final amount of US$500.
- To see what your current billing threshold is, click the gear icon and choose Billing, then look at the "How you pay" section.
- The amount billed may be slightly in excess of the threshold if the account accrues costs very quickly. You can be charged multiple times a month if your account reaches your billing threshold repeatedly over that time.
- If you'd like to be charged less frequently, you can make a manual payment that covers and exceeds your threshold amount.
- You won't be emailed or notified when your billing threshold increases, but you can always find your current threshold by going to your billing pages.