- View account performance
- View performance of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, or ads
- Modify columns
- Adjust the date range
- Metrics glossary
View account performance
Your account performance greets you on the Home screen. Here’s how to customize what you see.
- Swipe left or right on the table’s top row to see all the metrics.
- Tap the metric you want to see and it'll become highlighted.
- Swipe the bottom of the chart right or left to see different charts for the metric you've chosen. The dots below the chart show that other charts are available.
View performance of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, or ads
- From the Home screen, scroll down to "See all."
- Tap Campaigns, Ad groups, Keywords, or Ads.
- To add columns, tap the columns , tap the plus sign , tap a column category, tap the switch to select the columns you want to show, tap the back arrow , then tap the checkmark .
- To remove columns, tap the columns , tap the minus sign to select the columns you want to remove, then tap the checkmark .
- To re-order the columns, tap the columns , tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position, then tap Apply.
Adjust the date range
- Tap the date.
- Tap the date range you want.
- Tap Apply.
- Clicks: When someone clicks on your ad. Clicks are accredited by the MRC.
- Impressions: How many times your ad was shown.
- Conversions: Valuable actions completed by customers, like purchases or phone calls.
- CTR: Clickthrough rate, the number of clicks divided by number of impressions.
- Avg CPC: Average cost-per-click, your total cost divided by total number of clicks.
- Cost: The sum of your cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-thousand viewable impressions (vCPM) costs.
- Avg Pos: Average position, how high up your ad is compared to other ads on the page. 1 is highest; 1-8 tend to be on the first page of search results.
- Lost IS (Budget): Lost impression share, the percentage of times your ad was eligible to show but didn’t due to budget constraints.
- Lost IS (Rank): Lost impression share, the percentage of times your ad was eligible to show but didn’t due to low Ad Rank.
- Phone calls: Calls to your Google forwarding number received through a call button or manual dialing.
- Cost per conversion: Average cost of each conversion.