Sites in the Search Network that partner with Google to show ads.
- Search partners extend the reach of Search ads to hundreds of non-Google websites (like AOL), as well as Google Maps, YouTube, and other Google sites.
- On our search partners, your ads can appear on search results pages, on site directory pages, or on other pages related to a person's search.
- With Shopping campaigns, your Product Listing Ads can appear on search partner sites that display and link to products for sale.
- Search partners are included within Search Network campaigns by default, but you can choose not to show your ads on search partners by deselecting the "Include search partners" checkbox as you create a campaign.
- When you deselect "Include search partners," your ads are eligible to show on Google Search and Shopping only.
- The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on Google.com.