Create, save, and schedule reports
There are two places to view and analyze your performance data: in your statistics tables (found throughout the Campaigns tab), and in the Report Editor (found in the Reports tab). This article explains how to manage your data in the Campaigns tab by:
- Customizing your statistics tables using columns, segments, and filters to get the data you need at a glance.
- Creating one-time or recurring reports from the data in your statistics tables that you can download, schedule, and share with others.
Customize your statistics table
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Go to the tab containing the statistics table you'd like to download. Make sure that the table contains the date range, columns, filters, and segments you'd like to include in your report. Segments that you've applied to the data in the table show up in your report as columns. Learn more
Download the table as a report
- Click in the toolbar above the table to open the download panel.
- Use the "Format" drop-down to select the file type for your report.
- Click Download.
Email, schedule, and save your report
- To email your report to yourself or others who have access to the account, click Email and schedule report. Select the recipients for the report and how frequently you'd like to generate the report.
- Select "Save this report" to store it in the Reports tab. (If you’re sending this report to others, the box will be selected automatically.) You can use the default report name, or create your own.
- Click Download.
Tip: Review and edit existing reports in the Reports tab
The Reports tab is the place to review, edit, delete, or add new reports. For example, if you need to check the frequency of a report or change its recipients, the Reports tab is the place to find all the details about your existing reports. Learn more
When reports will run
Reports for individual accounts begin running at 1 a.m. in your designated time zone. Reports for manager accounts begin running at 5 a.m. in your designated time zone. Reports for accounts without a designated time zone will begin running at 1 a.m. PT for individual accounts and 5 a.m. PT for manager accounts.