All of the places where your AdWords ads can appear, including Google sites, websites that partner with us, and other placements like mobile phone apps.
- The Google Network is divided into groups to give you more control over where you'd like your ad to appear:
- The Search Network: Google search results pages, other Google sites like Maps and Shopping, and search sites that partner with Google to show ads.
- The Display Network: Google sites like YouTube, Blogger, and Gmail, plus thousands of partnering websites across the Internet.
- By default, new ad campaigns are set up to show ads across the entire network to give your ads the most visibility.
- If you see that you're not getting a good return on investment from an area of the network, you can exclude individual sites on the Display Network or change your ad campaign's network settings to opt in or out of each network.
Was this article helpful?