Signing in to AdWords
Signing in with your account
To sign in to AdWords:
- Go to the AdWords homepage at http://adwords.google.com.
- Enter your Google Account email address or Gmail username in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Sign in.
Recovering a forgotten username or password
If you've forgotten your username or password, you can use the Google Account troubleshooter to help recover it.
If the previous account owner has left your company
If someone who used to run your AdWords account has left and you no longer can access your AdWords account, fill out the lost account form. In order to establish that you are the owner of the account, we'll ask for certain details, such as your latest payment information or the AdWords customer ID.
Looking for an easier way to sign in? If you don't want to enter your username and password every time you want to access your AdWords account, check the box next to "Stay signed in" below the Password field on the AdWords homepage. Unless you delete your browser cookies, you won't be asked for your password for 30 days.
Signing in with multiple accounts
While you can't use multiple sign-in with Google AdWords, you can be signed in to multiple accounts at once if you use two different browsers or a private browsing window (such as an incognito window in Google Chrome).
To sign in to multiple accounts, open a normal browser window and sign in to your first account. Then, open an incognito window and sign in with your second account. You can now access any of the products you use with your first account in normal browser windows, and you can access any of the products you use with your second account in incognito windows.
Signing in with alternate usernames
If you've added an alternate email address to your Google Account, you can use that alternate email address to sign in to AdWords. Your password will be the same as for your primary email address.
- Because your Google Account allows access to most Google products, we recommend you don't share your password with anyone.
- Just as you try to separate your work life and personal life, there are advantages to creating separate Google Accounts for your business and personal activities.
- Learn how to create your first ad campaign. (Recommended for new advertisers)
- Securely share your AdWords account with others.
- If you've already shared your account password, think about changing your password.
- Read more about our policies, terms and conditions.