Advertiser cross-device linking
This policy applies to advertisers using Advertiser cross-device linking in connection with Google Ads campaigns.
- Obtain consent for such sharing of unique anonymous identifiers where legally required
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any self-regulatory or industry codes that may apply
- Comply with the Personalized advertising policy
The following is not allowed:
- Sending Google any sensitive or personally-identifiable information
- Sending Google identifiers for any user who is under the age of 13, or identifiers that were collected from any site or app directed to children under the age of 13
What happens if you violate our policies
- Compliance review: We may review your business for compliance with the Advertiser cross-device linking policy at any time. If we contact you to request information related to compliance, you're required to respond in a timely manner and swiftly take any corrective action needed to comply with our policies. If you have a manager account, we may also contact your managed accounts to verify compliance.
- Notification of non-compliance: If we believe that you're violating the Advertiser cross-device linking policy, we'll contact you to request corrective action. If you fail to make the requested corrections within the time period given, you may be denied the ability to use advertiser cross-device linking, or your access to your Google Ads accounts may be suspended. In cases of serious or repeated violations, your account may be suspended immediately and without notification. Learn more about suspended accounts.