Please make sure to visit Your AdSense Page where you can find personalized information about your account to help you succeed with AdSense.

Tax Identification Number (TIN) verification troubleshooter

Use this troubleshooter if your tax information has been flagged for a name mismatch and your payments are on hold until you resubmit your tax information.
Are you a business or an individual? A common issue is that publishers often select Federal Tax Classification 'Individual' and then add their personal name and an EIN. You should put in your name and classification as it appears on your income tax return.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?

Need more help?

Sign in for additional support options to quickly solve your issue

Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu
Search Help Center