Welcome to AdSense Help Center. Due to the holiday season our support is currently unavailable from 17th December to 4th January. We encourage you to visit our Help Center and community forums for additional resources. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this time.

/adsense/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Could someone help me troubleshoot on where my site is having low value content?
So, I blog about my personal experiences on OCD and some tips on how to manage the condition. I'm now aware that the latter is much talked about in other sites, so can I safely assume if I just blog on the former, my site stand a chance to be approved, though having some affiliate links in each posts by far? 

Or should I just remove all affiliate links if that's something significant in Google's review team's eyes? 

Thanks and take care. 
p.s. my site's URL to be furnished upon request, if that's something to troubleshoot on.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (1)
Relevant Answer
Here are some details for you to think about.

And if you are posting health content, start with YMYL

Sites that  publish content topics with a potential risk to the life and health and finances  of users are held to high standards and need to provide authority and expertise details.

This affects ranking/ indexing etc. as well as monetizing.

This type of content is referred to as YMYL (Your Money, Your Life).

Adsense is looking for high quality original content and well established sites.

It is not for new  sites.

Adsense rejects almost all sites  -- over 90% .

Keep  in mind that no one here in the forum works for Google/ Adsense.
It is a peer volunteer support system.

However, I've noticed some typical  reasons for Adsense not approving an application.
The rejected applications sites typically:

Read about how google can identify the value and originality of your content.
The rejected applications sites typically:
  • Have been online for a short time. It takes time to be indexed and get established.
  • Have too few indexed  posts which leads to traffic issues.
  • Have  little to no traffic from organic search. If no one visits the site, then no one would see the ads.
  • Have content topics for which there is no demand at this time, and no more are  needed.

Adsense does not specify a minimum number of posts BUT it is usually best to apply when:
  • You have been regularly posting  for several months (3 to 6 months, at least once/week.)
  • You have around  50 original content posts of  about 800+ words each in proper sentences and paragraphs. 
  • (Do not count Privacy, About, Contact pages as they cannot have ads. Read Placement policies.).

Adsense is a contextual system and needs large amounts of proper text articles to be able to target ads.

So sites that won't work with the Adsense program  include those publishing content which is typically not formatted in the 800+word text articles:

Typically these sites/ topics would be:
 Images,   Coding,   Lyrics  (also have copyright issues),   Recipes (also  there are too many recipe sites so little/ no demand),  Q&A sites,   Quizzes,  Quotes/ Memes, or sites for their own business (you'd only get competitors ads sending your customers away)  or any  Affiliate Sites.

More details at these links:
However, just because a site is not suited to Adsense, it does not mean that you cannot look for / use other ad companies or affiliates.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/adsense/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic