Welcome to AdSense Help Center. Due to the holiday season our support is currently unavailable from 17th December to 4th January. We encourage you to visit our Help Center and community forums for additional resources. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this time.

/adsense/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Configure Google AdSense
Hello, i have an issue with linking my ads account to youtube, i keep having this message showed
"We regret that we cannot process your request at this time. Our technicians have been informed of this problem and will do their best to resolve it as soon as possible."
i have tried several days but with no result what should i do please
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (1)
2006年開始使用AdSense,15年經歷,精通AdSense政策規範、系統功能及優化策略操作。
Relevant Answer
Hello.
Reply your question here.

Please turn off the AdBlock package of your browser and allow your browser to accept third-party cookies before logging in to YouTube and AdSense to connect both.

================================================= ========== 
This is not an AdSense customer service center. Although it is included in the Help Center Help, it is a pure community forum (AdSense Help Forum) that helps publishers communicate and share information, so please note that employees such as the AdSense support team will not directly confirm or reply to individual posts.

<Product Expert> is not a Google employee. I and the questioner are both AdSense publishers. When working as a <product expert> on the official Google AdSense community forum, I'm just helping other publishers. Therefore, PE does not have the authority to make certain requests, such as verifying its AdSense account and other sensitive information. Please understand, product expert PE is also an AdSense publisher like everyone else.

※Due to the nature of the AdSense Help Center, the Help Center will be updated and applied from time to time, so there may be wrong links between the above content. If you find that the link is broken or broken, please reply to us and we will check it.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/adsense/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic