You can run reports for any date range for which data exists. You can select a preset date range or choose your own custom date range, and optionally compare that date range to another.
Select a preset date range
To use a preset date range, select one of the following from the top of your report or in the calendar:
- Today: Data available for the current calendar date up until the time of your selection
- Yesterday: Data for the previous calendar date.
- Last 7 days: Data for the previous seven days.
- Last 30 days: Data for the previous 30 days.
- This month: Data for the first day of the current calendar month up until the time of your selection.
- Last month: Data for the first to last day of the previous calendar month.
- Last three years: Data for the previous three years.
Choose your own custom date range
- While viewing your report, click Custom to view the calendar.
- In the calendar, choose the dates you want:
- Select one of the preset date range options on the side.
- Drag the start and end points to highlight the dates.
- Enter your start and end dates in the date fields.
- Click Apply.
- While viewing your report, select the time period that you want to compare. This can be a preset or a custom date range.
- Click + add comparison.
- Choose your comparison option:
- Previous period
- Previous year
- If you select the 'Custom' option, enter the start and end dates you want, then click Apply.
Data for the comparison date range is displayed in either a dashed line or a lighter shade depending on the chart type that you're using.
Remove a comparison
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow of the comparison that you want to remove.
- Click Remove comparison.