You can run reports for any date range for which data exists. You can select a preset date range or choose your own custom date range, and optionally compare that date range to another.
Select a preset date range
To use a preset date range, select one of the following from the top of your report or in the calendar:
- Today: Data available for the current calendar date up until the time of your selection
- Yesterday: Data for the previous calendar date.
- Last 7 days: Data for the previous 7 days.
- Last 30 days: Data for the previous 30 days.
- This month: Data for the first day of the current calendar month up until the time of your selection.
- Last month: Data for the first to last day of the previous calendar month.
- Last 3 years: Data for the previous 3 years.
Note: Reporting data is limited to the last 3 years and doesn't include data from YouTube or AdMob.
Choose your own custom date range
- While viewing your report, click Custom to view the calendar.
- In the calendar, choose the dates you want:
- Select one of the preset date range options on the side.
- Drag the start and end points to highlight the dates.
- Enter your start and end dates in the date fields.
- Click Apply.
Compare two date ranges
- While viewing your report, select the time period you want to compare. This can be a preset or a custom date range.
- Click + add comparison.
- Choose your comparison option:
- Previous period
- Previous year
- If you select the "Custom" option, enter the start and end dates you want, then click Apply.
Data for the comparison date range is displayed in either a dashed line or a lighter shade depending on the chart type you're using.
Note: Not all chart types support date comparison. Typically a line chart is the best chart to use when comparing date ranges. You can only compare dates over the same time range, for example, a month to a month, a year to a year, etc.
Remove a comparison
- While viewing your report, click the Down arrow of the comparison you want to remove.
- Click Remove comparison.