Use ad code to create spaces on your site where you want to show Google ads #adunits #adcode
An ad unit is one or more Google ads displayed as a result of one piece of the AdSense ad code. You can create, customise and manage ad units on the Ads page in your AdSense account. Ad units give you control over where ads appear, and our native ad units offer lots of flexibility in terms of customisation.
Types of ad unit
AdSense offers several different types of ad unit. If a display ad unit doesn't meet the requirements of your site, consider using one of our more specialised ad units:
- A great all-rounder, these ads work well anywhere.
- Display ads are responsive by default, which means that they automatically adapt their size to fit your page layout and your users' devices.
- They can be customised to show fixed ad sizes.
- They're also compatible with AMP pages.
- Native ads that flow naturally inside a feed (for example, a list of articles or products) offering a great user experience.
- Native ads that fit seamlessly in between the paragraphs of your pages for an enhanced reading experience.
- Grid-based ad unit that shows content recommendation-style native ads.
- Google-powered search engine that shows ads with search results.